12.20.2011

How to clean your wedding ring

My blog post today is going to show you how to keep your **sparkly** friend gorgeous forever. In this post I am going to show you how to use 2 products from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and one product from the jewelry store my ring was purchased.
Products Needed:
La Sonic Jewelry Cleaner
Connoisseurs Concentrated Jewelry Cleaner (comes with the machine; mine is a replacement bottle)
The directions are pretty simple and are located in the instruction packet that comes with the machine.
:::Make sure both trays are locked
:::Add solution to the left tray (amount depends on how many pieces you are cleaning)
:::Fill the remaining part of the tray with warm water. This is your Cleaning Tray
:::Fill the right tray up with warm water as well. This is your Rinse Tray
Next, Place your rings inside the Cleaning Tray and close the top
:::Turn the switch to the left for 1-2 minutes; if very dirty, go up to 3 minutes
After a few minutes, turn switch back to middle and take the brush (comes with machine) and brush the rings gently. I always have lotion stuck in between diamonds.
After gently brushing, place rings into the Rinse Tray. Close lid, turn switch to right side and rinse for 1 minute.
That's it! Now your rings are glittery and sparkle the way they did when he proposed!

Note: I use the Jewelry Cleaning Machine once every month. Every 6 months I go to the store where my ring was purchased for a professional, FREE cleaning (check to see if your jewelry store does this). The professional cleaning is AH-MAZ-ING!

Once a week (depending on how much time I have, I use the following products:
Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner for fine jewelry (similar solution, little brush)
Here is a Jewelry Cleaner I got from the store where my ring was purchased. I love this cleaner. You spray, you wait 3 minutes, you wash off. I do this 2-3 times a week usually while wearing my rings HA!

Tip: Since you are cleaning near a sink (or multiple sinks) CLOSE ALL DRAINS!

Results:
Keep checking Derng's new products on the home page!

As always,
...Bling, Bling, Bling Required!

No comments:

09 10