12.13.2011

DIY Bow Flats

If you're like me you look for comfortable yet chic shoes. This is where Tory Burch has helped me for years. Introducing the Eddie Flat *^*swoon*^* With its shimmering crystal amazingness...well you can see why I love it.


Now I'm going to show you how to have this style for a fraction of the price.

What you need:
::A pair of ballet flats
::Shoe clips (you can find these at any local shoe store)
::E600 glue (the ONLY craft glue I use)
::Crystal bow appliqués found Here

Creating the Bow Flats is quite simple:

1. Put a drop of glue on the back of each shoe clip and let it dry over night.
2. Clip shoe clips on front of flats

The best part of shoe clips is you can take them off and add them to any shoe!
Eddie Flats: $250
Derng Flats: $55

As always,
...Bling Required!

1 comment:

Denise Pacurar said...

LOVE this!! found you Instagram!!!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

09 10